Study Abroad in the USA
Find A Host Family, American High Schools, & Academic Support for International Students
- Cambridge Network offers the most extensive network of partner schools.
- We partner with the top international admissions agencies in international education.
- Cambridge UP: Weekly online curriculum designed to meet the specific needs of international students by preparing them for the cultural adjustment of studying abroad, improving their academic outcomes, and strengthening social-emotional development.
- Family Education Advisor: Bilingual family liaison who works closely with families to translate school reports and ensures timely communication with parents in their native language.
- Each International student is matched with a friendly and dedicated host family.
- Hosts carefully screened by our trained staff, who interviews and visits families in their homes to ensure that they are positioned to support your study abroad journey.
- Student Development Manager: Local support staff who provide check-in weekly with students and monthly visits to homes, deliver progress reports for their natural parents, and provide student guidance.
- 2019-20 Full F-1 Inbound Certification by the Council on Standards for International Educational Travel (CSIET) for our homestay services (6th consecutive year).
- International students often encounter difficulties in adapting to the American education system which is complicated by a lack of personalized academic support.
- We offer an extensive range of subject tutoring, standardized test preparation, and academic counseling. Our certified and professional teachers customize lesson plans to match each student’s educational goals.
- Our tutoring and academic programs meet the specific educational needs of international students while simultaneously preparing them for college admissions, enhancing their academic outcomes, and strengthening social communication skills.
Since its founding in 2009, Cambridge Network has been the top choice for international students looking to connect with the best school, homestay, and academic support programs.
We are committed to delivering high quality cross-cultural educational services and building sustainable resources for students to thrive in their new environments. Our extensive network of partnerships and years of professional experience in international education allow us to empower our students to reach their dreams.
Cambridge Network Difference
- We partner with more U.S. schools than any other organization: over 250 schools across 39 states.
- More than 4,000 host families in the United States
- Over 4 million combined days of student safety
- Comprehensive academic support services
- 86.3% of our international students are admitted to Top 100 U.S. ranked colleges