Boarding vs. Homestay
It really depends on which one is more suitable for your child’s lifestyle and personality.
- Closer to campus, helps facilitate getting to and from school
- All essential study facilities within easy access
- Encourages joining student organizations and participating in social activities
- Living with a host family and sharing
daily life and culture facilitates full
immersion into the community
- Improves English speaking and
- Enhances interpersonal skills
5 Criteria for Selecting an Ideal Host Family
A CSIET-approved organization, Cambridge Network is an accredited agency of homestay providers.
The 5-criteria selection process ensures that our students are matched with a certified safe,
accommodating and compassionate host family for an enriching experience.
Comfortable Private Space and Home
English Speaking Families
Our homestay providers are selected through a strict process.