1 ON 1
Designed by our veteran educators, each lesson is tailor-made to strengthen the international student’s specific learning skills
- Enhance student English reading comprehension, writing proficiency, and communication skills.
- Personalized lesson planning and support to develop study skills.
- Subject-specific support (such as ELA, Algebra, U.S. History, AP classes, and more).
Meet Our Tutors
Standard mentorship service with our bilingual mentors to help students improve their GPA and master academic skills.
- Regularly online meetings to provide counseling on current school performance, student schedules, and academic support.
- Professional guidance from an international education perspective, unique understanding of international students.
- Track student progress and provide regular updates to parents.
Students are paired with a bilingual mentor in addition to an experienced American counselor to help students improve their overall strengths and competence.
- Create a personalized academic schedule and help monitor school assignments.
- Help students develop learning and time management skills.
- Advise students on academic, college, and career counseling.
- Regular communication with students and parents via updates and progress reports.