Cambridge Network is excited to announce the launch of our newly designed app, K-12StudyUSA!
K-12StudyUSA is a one-stop-shop to help international students and recruiting agencies to search our network of host families, apply directly to schools, schedule interviews, and get real-time updates about their application progress.
In the last few months, we have been working tirelessly to create this new platform to showcase our school partners and host families while ultimately streamlining the student recruitment process. K-12StudyUSA will make it easier for families to communicate with us and give international students unparalleled access to information and resources. Our app’s algorithm makes smart recommendations for prospective students based on their preferences, reduces turnaround times, and improves transparency throughout the application process.
Key Product Features:
- School Profile Search: Customers can get recommendations for schools based on their personal preferences and explore unique selling points of programs matching their interests.
- Online Student Application: customers can complete a single online student application for multiple schools, eliminating redundant paperwork for students!
- Open Host Inventory: Customers can browse our entire host pool and inquire about specific residential options and accommodations.
- Automated Interview Scheduling: Students select from available interview timeslots resulting in better coordination and streamlined communication.
- Access to Real-time Data: School and host Information is synchronized with our existing ERP system, Harmony, based on SR plans and host profiles. K-12StudyUSA applications create student records and application workflow in Harmony.
- Application Tracking: Users can track application progress live through established milestones of the enrollment funnel.
- Streamlined Processes: Cambridge Network staff are notified immediately of data entered by students throughout the process and available for a virtual consultation.
As always, Cambridge Network takes the privacy of our hosts very seriously. The K12StudyUSA App includes limited information from host profiles routinely used in our current matching process, such as profile photos, previous hosting history, student accommodations, pet information, and amenities. We do not share identifying information such as names and exact locations. For more information host families can reference their Host Family Letter Agreement, sections Student/Host Family Matching and Publicity Permission. For other questions, Cambridge Network hosts can reach out to your local Student Development Manager.
K-12StudyUSA is now available in the iOS App Store, Google Play, and various Android marketplaces in China (Baidu Mobile, Zhushou 360, Huawei, Mi) Over the coming months, we will continue to deliver features that will delight our customers, and while creating efficient and collaborative environments for our partners.
For schools looking for more information on Cambridge Network and our services, please submit an inquiry form.